Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who Doesn't Love Yoda?

Happy Halloween! Happy Nevada Day! Baby Johnny was very excited for his first Halloween ever, even though he wasn't going to be eating any candy. Doesn't he look so cute in his pumpkin onesie? (photo courtesy of Brad) Brad was excited about the fact that the onesie is glow-in-the-dark. But he was even more excited for the megamix of candy we bought from the store this week, and has been sneaking Snickers and Butterfingers for the past few days.
Neither Brad or I dressed up for Halloween, but it got me thinking about my costumes from when I was younger. I've been a witch, a ghost, a bag lady, a gypsy, and many other fun things. I do remember being jealous the year I was ghost, because it was just the sheet with cut-out eyes, while Stephen was a pirate. I was mostly jealous because he had a cool sword. Brad said his favorite was going as Zorro, coincidentally enough, because of the sword. Maybe that's why we're so perfect for each other. Baby Johnny sure looked adorable in his first Halloween costume. My sister lent us the costume that little Stevie wore last Halloween, and it fit him perfectly. We think he makes the cutest little Yoda. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Perky's Posts said...

That is the cutest costume I have ever seen! We miss you guys come and visit again soon!

kara said...

how cute..i mean..really i saw him what three days ago..and is it possible he is cuter? very adorable yoda!!