Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day


Even though I was pregnant with Johnny last year on Mother's Day, and he was born just a few days later, this year felt like the first real Mother's Day for me. Brad made it very special and was sure to take such great care of me so I could relax and enjoy the day. He even started a day early by getting me these beautiful roses on Saturday. Sunday morning he made us a delicious breakfast, and then after church came home and made a fantastic dinner. His parents also stopped by on their way up to Salt Lake and were able to enjoy their son's wonderful cooking.

Thanks Brad for the wonderful weekend, and for taking care of this little rascal so I could have a little time to myself.

1 comment:

Fran Ross said...

Way to go Brad!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day Keriann.