After waiting through a hot and uncomfortable summer, our baby girl is finally here! She was born on Saturday, the 19th of September, weighing in at 7 lb 13 oz and is more adorable than we could have imagined. We decided to name our sweet baby Isabela Rae. Her big brother was a little unsure of her at first, but now she is the first thing he looks for when he wakes up. Things have gone great so far this first week, but now my mom has gone home so we'll see what happens. My sister gives me about a month before I call crying that I can't do it. I'm hoping I last at least a little longer than that before my first break down. We're so excited and appreciate all the well wishes we've received about our newest addition to the family.

We just love her so much!

Our first family photo. I don't even care that I am so swollen, I love how Johnny is just fascinated by Bela.

Because Brad was at the BYU football game and didn't come until a little before the baby was born, my mom took me to the hospital. This let her have the privilege of holding Isabela that first night.

These are the beautiful flowers my wonderful husband got for me
Her Dad picked out this cute outfit to wear coming home
Pretty much the only picture of her not screaming after we put her in her carseat
Johnny finally starting to realize this little baby is here to stay
4 comments:
Keri! She is a DOLL....and did you realize that our #2s share a name? We're still LPs, its official :) Congratulations! I wish I was there to hog that little peanut for a hour or four!
BEAUTIFUL! You are a wonderful mommy. I can't wait to meet her in person!
I love the pictures with her and her big brother. Very sweet.
She's so, so cute. Thanks for letting me cuddle her last night!
um....you let Brad stay at the BYU game?!?!?!?!?!?!?! okay, you are officially a saint of a wife!
and I'm so sad I'm not there to hold your little peanut. (nevermind the part where I have a peanut of my own...)
Post a Comment