Sunday, October 4, 2009

Delicious

I miss the Puyallup Fair. It happens every September in Washington and is pretty much the best fair I have ever been to. And I've been to a few. It has the fun rides, lots of large farm animals, and so many vendors. If anyone knows me, they know I love to watch the demonstrations. I love the chamois that can absorb all that soda from carpet, I love the salsa maker, the back-support man, the indoor grill, the magical car wax, and the list goes on.

Most importantly however, is all the delicious food this fair has to offer. I've been to the Utah State Fair, and it does not compare in the least. What is fair food without a delicious scone, earthquake burger, and curly fries? Here's a picture of my niece Emma, and nephew Stevie enjoying these greasy culinary delights that can honestly only be eaten once a year:

1 comment:

Sara said...

It's funny, because I've heard several people say Puyallup is the best. I don't know any different. I do love it, though! Wish you could have been here to enjoy it. Instead, you were probably bringing life into this world. (which is better than an earthquake burger in my opinion.)