Tuesday, February 2, 2010

He's a Good Finder


This is Johnny's favorite shirt. He would wear it all the time if I let him. When I ask him in the morning to help mom find a shirt for him to wear, he always goes for this blue and brown striped one. I get tired of washing it, and of having to convince him another shirt is just as good, so I have taken to hiding his favorite shirt. I washed it last night, and hung it up in the guest room this morning thinking I was safe.

It took Johnny all of 5 minutes after he had woken up to go into the room, pull the shirt off the hanger, and bring it out triumphantly for me to help him put it on. I guess there are many less attractive things he could be attached to, and I do think the shirt is cute, so I'll consider myself lucky for now.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Well, he's got good taste. So GQ. :) Miss you!

Jennie said...

Yeah, just wait till he adopts some kind of sacred shorts like the "Gansta" did. Btw, since we're LPs I'm proposing an arranged marriage between your Johnny and my Bella. Because he's SO cute and that's really the next best thing to eventually adopting him as my own. :D Done? Done.