Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Gardens
Melinda and I decided to hit up Thanksgiving Gardens to enjoy one more $2 Tuesday. We got there right when they opened, and hit up the children's discovery garden first. There is a giant Noah's ark water feature right when you enter the garden, so of course Henry and Johnny had to try it out. I stayed back with Bela and let Melinda handle the kids. She is very good with children.

I didn't take any other pictures of the gardens, but I did take a picture of the waterfalls. Supposedly they are the largest man-made waterfalls in the world. They were not as impressive in person as on the commercial. Lots less water running while we were there. Overall the kids had a blast, and with only $4 spent for all 5 of us to get in, I'd say we made out pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment