Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ice Cream Cone

I've been promising Johnny that we'd get an ice cream cone all week long. Today was finally the day, and we headed on down to Macey's for a little ice cream delight. No we did not order the King Kong cone.

Johnny and Bela split the small cone, yes that is really the "small" cone, and of course made a glorious mess.

Don't they look so happy together?

I ordered a chocolate-dipped cone, had about 3 bites, and gave it to Brad. It was not as good as the usual twist cone I like, but Brad took one for the team and finished it off. I sure do love that guy.

2 comments:

Brad said...

I did NOT finish it off. And I really didn't even want a cone in the first place. My favorite was when you asked me to go get a cup to put it in, so I got a cup but failed to read your mind and get a spoon also.

kara said...

no spoon brad? c'mon! jk. your kids are beautiful (just like you keri)