Monday, July 25, 2011

Check-Up

Our pediatrician wanted to see Asher before his 2 week appointment because of the few complications he'd had, just to make sure everything was still going great. We also scheduled Johnny's 3 year check-up, and Bela's 18 month check-up at the same time. (Yes I'm fully aware she will be 2 soon).


All 3 kids did great! I loved how Johnny set such a good example for Bela so she followed all of the doctor's directions and wasn't scared at all. She needed 3 immunizations, and they brought the needles in at the very end of the appointment. Poor girl did not know what hit her, she cried and cried. Johnny walked over to me and said very seriously, "Mom, I do not think I want what Bela is having." For her bravery, we swung by the McDonald's and got her a cone, and her brother was so sweet in helping to comfort her.

No comments: