There are many things I haven't blogged about, and I'm not sure how much I want to go back in detail or even how exciting it would be to describe. But there are a few notable events, that I would like to share so I might break those up into a few posts depending on how much I end up sharing.
I did want to share two pictures with everyone though. Let me preface their appearance on the blog with the fact that I am actually quite an animal lover. But there is just something wrong with this picture. It's a picture of Gus, the 2008 winner of the World's Ugliest Dog Contest.

Now, I was a bit taken aback by Gus's picture. That is, until I saw last year's winner, Elwood:
2 comments:
That's your post? You are so strange.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you - Gus passed away. If you need support, I am here for you
Post a Comment