
This is the Salt Palace Convention Center up in Salt Lake. He is taking the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam along with many other engineering students. I think I was more nervous about it last night than he was. I had trouble falling asleep, and woke up a little after 3am. And stayed awake until my husband woke up sometime after 5am. I made him breakfast, and packed a lunch for him to take with him to Salt Lake. Johnny also woke up and wanted to join the party, so the three of us were having a little early-morning family time.
We wished Brad luck on his test, and have now been anxiously waiting for him to come home. Johnny and I have decided we do not like 8-hour tests that keep Brad away on Saturdays. Or any other day for that matter. Thankfully he only has to take it one time, because let's be honest here, he's going to pass.
Thanks for working so hard for our family Brad. Johnny and I both love you very much.
1 comment:
Keri is a nut.
Post a Comment