Brad and Baby Johnny are all ready for the big BYU game today! They looked so cute in their BYU shirts I couldn't resist taking a picture. And Baby Johnny wants to say thanks to Aunt Cori for the hat, he loves it. And I love it because he looks so adorable in it and it keeps him warm.

4 comments:
Keri - baby Johnny is so cute in this hat. You are blessed to have both a great husband and a wondeful little baby
if you find in the middle of the night your child has been snatched its cause i took him... and am probably walking around the BYU acting like he is mine
Your baby is so cute! Maybe we should do lunch so I can meet him?
Keri -- he is so cute! Jasper's hat is getting too small. :-( I wish I could see Johnny and give him huge hugs. Just a few more months... Love you guys!
Post a Comment