Saturday, November 1, 2008

All About Me

My friend Mitzi tagged me, so I'm going to share five things about myself that you may or may not already know:


1. I have always loved reading, to the point where when I was younger, my parents had to restrict me from my books so that I'd get other things done. I'd even go into the bathroom, turn the water on, and pretend like I was in the shower so I could read for a few more minutes. When someone would knock on the door and accuse me of reading, I'd toss the book out the window into the backyard and then just wait to retrieve it later.


2. Since I was four, I had a cat named Timmy, may she (yes, she was a girl) rest in peace. She died about three years ago and I was very devastated. She was the best cat ever. Hands down.

3. I have been to both jail and prison, and let me tell you that I do not ever want to go back. It was for a Crime and Justice class at school, a class where we went on some very interesting field trips.

4. I love McDonald's soft serve. Brad knows I can always be cheered up after a rough day if we stop for a cone.

5. I am a twin. My brother Stephen is older than me by a minute. I love and miss him very much as he is living in Washington now. And, contrary to popular belief, he named Timmy, not me. This picture pretty much sums up Stephen, he's laid back and likes to take it easy. I love you Stevie.

3 comments:

Fran Ross said...

I hated that cat. The best way to live is by TIE!

kara said...

um..seriously you threw books out the window..that is hilarious!! i have never had to go to that length to be able to read..although i have neglected all other aspects of my life..eating, sleeping, homework, family..all in the pursuit of a good book!!

Felicia said...

your blog is superb! the girls are so excited to see Johnny grow. He looks absolutely fun to play with.
So what are you doing for Turkey day????? You are welcome anytime!