My sister Fran who lives nearby, invited Johnny and I to spend the night at her house Saturday. Emma and Stevie were very excited about baby Johnny coming over, and we all had fun playing together while watching the snow pile up outside. It didn't take too long for the road to get closed, and it is still closed tonight. Unfortunately for us, that means even though Brad made it safely to my parents' house, Johnny and I were unable to head back there to meet him. We're sad we can't see him tonight, but look forward to being together again tomorrow.
We're just glad this wasn't us:

Yes, that really happened in Seattle the day Brad was supposed to fly here. Yes, most of Seattle is comprised of hills which have now turned into icy dooms of death, and yes, that is why I am staying safe and not trying to head back to my parents house tonight. Sorry again Brad, but it's just making us more excited to see you!
1 comment:
I'm betting more than just a few of those bus seats were wet after that bus stopped.....
glad you didn't die. :)
Post a Comment