Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Little Brother


While we were snowed in at my sister's house, Emma and Stevie were such good helpers with baby Johnny. They helped to feed him, talk to him, play with him, and just take care of him in general. Johnny loved them just as much. He loved playing with the two of them and especially all of their hugs and kisses. Emma let me know she didn't want him to leave and told her mom she wanted Johnny to stay forever.

Fran said, "You know he's your cousin, right?"

Emma replied, "No, my little brother. Keri said it was okay."

We had a fun little photo shoot in front of the tree. Johnny was getting tired of the flash, little Stevie had some trouble sitting still, but I think Emma could definitely pass for Johnny's big sister. He loves her and would probably be happy never having to say goodbye either.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

So stinking cute!

Sara said...

I found you! I'm so glad I got to see you guys at church! your little man is so STINKIN' cute!

And Fran's little girl looks JUST like her!

Fran Ross said...

What we had was real, but now it's really over. Oh, and do you think you could at least post once this year?