Monday, October 5, 2009

Bad Injury


This picture is of my niece Emma on her first day of preschool this year. Doesn't she look so precious? Unfortunately, this sweet girl suffered a bad injury yesterday when she fell and busted her chin open. Her mom took her to the hospital and six stitches later, she was still such a brave girl. I can't handle the picture of the actual wound that Fran took, but this one below still shows the bandage without being quite so gory.

I love how she still needs to pose and smile for the camera right after she's home from the hospital. She's one tough girl! We wish you a speedy recovery Emma, and congratulations on becoming a member of the "stitches in your face" club.

3 comments:

Fran Ross said...

It was a sad day. Last night before bed she was telling her story to Buddy. She said it hurt super bad and her blood was like raindrops on the carpet. So true.

The Cunninghams said...

That's so sad! She's such a cute little girl!

Tiffany said...

The poor thing! and ps, I think she looks exactly like her Aunt Keri!