Johnny dressed up as a dragon for Halloween this year and went trick-or-treating for the first time ever. Even though he didn't fully understand what exactly was happening, he and his cousin Henry seemed to enjoy collecting treats from everyone.
This was actually a few days before Halloween. He just loved the costume so much he liked playing in it

Sweet side shot
I love the wings and mini-tail
6 comments:
That is the cutest little costume! He's such a cute boy!
It first I thought that was Henry because he didn't have on any pants.
I miss him... and you... Come to Missouri!
So, so cute. Give him hugs from Aunt Cori!!
"Rarr!" That's Johnny-talk for "Trick-or-treat!"
First off, I'm feeling really good about all these blog posts! Second, that has got to be THE cutest dragon/future husband for my child that I have ever seen!! Holy cow, that Johnny boy is darling. And yes, you can tell Brad I called his son darling. :)
Post a Comment