Monday, December 14, 2009
The Saucer
Today was Bela's first day in the Baby Einstein. Brad has been asking all month if she's big enough for it, but I felt two months old was a little young. He finally wore me down since she'll be 3 months next week. Even though she seemed to enjoy it, Johnny was hands-down more excited just watching baby sister. He kept running around her and laughing, and I had to constantly pull him off because he kept trying to climb in with her, as you can see.
Johnny just adores Bela, and I hope these two will always love playing together. It makes me so happy when he wants to hold her and give her kisses. His new thing is laying down right next to her (and sometimes on top of her) and pressing his cheek right up against hers. I love these guys so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment