Down at the Kent Commons, there is an indoor play space for little kids. On our last full day in Washington, we met up with Melinda and Henry, and my good friend Sara and her son Lucas for a fun-filled morning. I sure wish there was something like that around here, especially during the wintertime. Johnny loved it! It's definitely a great way for the kids to get some energy out.
Johnny kept trying to convince Henry to hop on for a ride with him on the back of the car
Johnny was really thrilled to see some basketball hoops, even if they were a little tall for him
Henry working that lawn mower
Lucas vacuuming the slide
He really did get his energy out, this is what happened when we came home to read some books before his nap:
1 comment:
...because the slide needs vacuumed and the court needs mowed. I love it! I might just have to steal some pics from you. Thanks for making time for us!
Post a Comment