Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Love These Kids

The other day I caught Johnny sneaking into the fridge because I'd forgotten to lock it. Yes, we do keep our fridge locked. He looked so cute that I let him have the rice pudding instead of making him put it back.

I was talking to my sister Melinda on the phone and called for Johnny to come and talk to Henry. He usually jumps at the chance to talk to his cousin, so I found it strange he didn't come running. I went into the kitchen and found him in the high chair. He'd climbed in and put the tray on himself. When he saw me he said "Help, stuck!" because he didn't know how to take the tray off.

He pointed at me and said, "Stop!" because he got mad I took a picture before helping him out.

My sweet baby with her sippy cup.
She is so grown up and will be 8 months soon!

I love these kids so much and am so grateful I get to be their mom.

2 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

Johnny doesn't look like a baby anymore! That is so nuts!

Brad said...

I am so grateful to get to be their dad. And also your husband.