Monday, October 4, 2010

Costco

Tonight we went to Costco.

It was the first real rainy day of the fall and Johnny was thrilled to be wearing a hoodie just like his daddy and sister.


The boys ate a delicious and nutritious dinner at Costco (don't judge me, it was a long day)

and then we came home and got ready for bed. I tried getting a picture of the two of them in their pajamas...

...but Bela was more interested in her scriptures and Johnny in his Savior in America movie. I guess I shouldn't complain.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Wow, that looks like some cheesy pizza! What a great candid shot!

Jennie said...

They're holy, Ker! And darling. And nobody would judge you for costco pizza night, really!

The Cunninghams said...

Seriously, I envy you for Costco dinner night. I love that stuff. I used to ask Cameron to take me to dates at Costco when we were in Provo. True story.