Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yesterday

We went out to eat at Sammy's in Provo.

We dined al fresco

Brad even stopped by before heading to class

Bela's panda bear had a great time too

Then we headed over to the mall to play

Johnny wanted his sister right by his side the entire time

Sister could not be pried off this slide with the jaws of life. She loved it so much. Probably because it's the only time I've ever let her go up and down the slide completely by herself.

It was a pretty great day.

2 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

What a great older brother! I hope Noah is as kind as Johnny when that day comes.

Fran Ross said...

I love her shoes. Great taste. Just wait until you see all of the treasures I have waiting for you. Did you make it to the Crazy 8?