Friday, November 5, 2010

A Little Taste...

...of what we've been up to lately. Nothing too exciting, just the usual post-Halloween candy snatchers. I caught Johnny with some chocolate he was about to devour, and when I told him, "No candy," he pointed and said, "Bela has some."

Thanks Johnny, I guess I should just be happy you shared with your sister. She definitely was pleased.
We've also had some art sessions

Bela's great at expressing herself

After Johnny drew these marks he told me it was Sleeping Beauty. He's very good with his markers. And very happy when he gets to color with them because they're a special "sometime" activity. I know I'm going to have to come up with some more exciting indoor things to do with the kids, because winter is definitely coming soon.

3 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

You're a great mom! Cute little candy snatchers too. Noah finds ways to get it too.

Brad said...

You forgot to mention how Johnny is beginning to experiment with new mediums for his art, such as the wall.

Brad and Keri said...

Only on your watch Brad :)