Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You Know You're A Good Mom...

...when you get your kids fast food to keep them occupied before the flight and they spill on themselves. Johnny was literally licking the frosty off his shirt. Thankfully I had enough time to change his clothes before we took off.

Bela was pretty pleased with her chicken nugget and french fries

After we landed Johnny was being so good patiently waiting for Dad to come pick us up so he got to enjoy some fruit snacks

Bela was such a trouper. I could only handle having one mobile child loose at a time, so she got stuck in the stroller pretty much the entire time we were at the airport.

So happy to see this guy

Bela celebrating with panda that she can finally come out of the stroller now that her dad came

Johnny went straight for his blocks when we came home. This kid loves his colors and shapes.

I don't know who was happier, Brad or the kids, that we're finally all together again.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Do I see Cafe Rio there?
mmmmmm...