Yes, that's what our laptop screen now looks like. So when I use the computer I hook it up to the tv and use that as the monitor, not exactly ideal. It's definitely nice to not be jumping on the computer nearly as often as I would before, but it's also made me not check my emails or blog nearly as often. That may not sound like much, but one of my new year's resolutions was to blog much more frequently, so I could make a blog book of this past 12 months. Thankfully we made it through almost all of December before this happened, but I'm determined to not get too far behind so that I can post about this year before June comes.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Not So Good
I have been behind on updating our blog lately. Part of it is due to keeping up with these two fun kids, part of it is traveling, but the largest part of it is this:
Yes, that's what our laptop screen now looks like. So when I use the computer I hook it up to the tv and use that as the monitor, not exactly ideal. It's definitely nice to not be jumping on the computer nearly as often as I would before, but it's also made me not check my emails or blog nearly as often. That may not sound like much, but one of my new year's resolutions was to blog much more frequently, so I could make a blog book of this past 12 months. Thankfully we made it through almost all of December before this happened, but I'm determined to not get too far behind so that I can post about this year before June comes.
Yes, that's what our laptop screen now looks like. So when I use the computer I hook it up to the tv and use that as the monitor, not exactly ideal. It's definitely nice to not be jumping on the computer nearly as often as I would before, but it's also made me not check my emails or blog nearly as often. That may not sound like much, but one of my new year's resolutions was to blog much more frequently, so I could make a blog book of this past 12 months. Thankfully we made it through almost all of December before this happened, but I'm determined to not get too far behind so that I can post about this year before June comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment