Friday, February 25, 2011

Peanut Butter Goodness

Yesterday the kids were being very well-behaved. No tantrums or huge messes made, so I should have known better than to let my guard down in the few minutes before Brad came home. They were out of my sight for literally 2 minutes, when I heard Brad come home and say, "Oh, let's get you kids out of this mess."

These rascals had gone into the kitchen, gotten into the peanut butter, and were having a great time rubbing it all over themselves and the kitchen floor. Please also note Johnny is wearing his sister's coat, he'd been pretending to be "baby Bela" earlier. They make me laugh because of the silly things they do, and also because in order to get the picture, they both insisted on sitting on the chairs. You can't really tell in the picture, but Bela, who I'd just barely bathed, had tons of peanut butter smeared in her hair. Well, better they did it in the kitchen than the living room, right?

No comments: