Friday, December 18, 2009

Things That Sparkle

Tonight we went to see the lights at Temple Square. Being the Friday before Christmas, there were definitely many others enjoying the lights also. I was very happy with our parking spot tonight, and had to take a picture. Brad thought it was funny, but I was just so grateful we didn't have to park out in the boondocks like last year. This year we got a spot right across the street at the conference center, we only had to cross ONE street, and not have to go up or down any hills. Hallelujah, especially with a double stroller. It wasn't too cold, thankfully, but still chilly enough that I made sure both kids wore hats. Isabela didn't seem to mind hers too much, but Johnny kept tugging on his. I was just glad he didn't figure out how to unsnap it, otherwise I'm sure it would have gotten lost. We took a break from the cold and warmed up inside the visitor's center and took Johnny to see the Christus. It was much busier inside the visitor's center than outside, but Johnny seemed to really enjoy it, and so did I. We are all excited for Christmas, and are especially grateful for the blessings our Father in heaven has given us. It was so wonderful to be at the temple tonight where Brad and I were married, and have our two children with us. We are very grateful to be an eternal family, and I can't imagine anything I'd want more than to be with my family forever. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

I miss your family! Get to Missouri!

Sara said...

I love you, Keriann. You look great. Come HOME. :)
Merry Christmas!