Sometimes I just want to steal your kids. I just miss Johnny and I can't wait to meet little Isabela. I love the picture of Johnny maxin' and relaxin' in his recliner. What a cool kid. Hopefully Noah will be just as fun! I miss you guys!
I'm glad you know how to have fun at my park!! Thanks for making a girl homesick......just teasing :)ps, those kids of yours are darling.
You should let him try a water slide next.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sometimes I just want to steal your kids. I just miss Johnny and I can't wait to meet little Isabela. I love the picture of Johnny maxin' and relaxin' in his recliner. What a cool kid. Hopefully Noah will be just as fun!
I miss you guys!
I'm glad you know how to have fun at my park!! Thanks for making a girl homesick......
just teasing :)
ps, those kids of yours are darling.
You should let him try a water slide next.
Post a Comment