Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reunited And It Feels So Good

Yesterday I got to see my good friend and former roommate Jennie Wanamaker Wilde. I love her, and her two beautiful girls. They were in town visiting from Boston, and were kind enough to let us come over and play. Johnny loved it. He even loved Ricky the dog, except when he came too close. I probably should have taken pictures while the kids were playing instead of waiting until we were leaving, because of course no one wanted to sit still. Except of course the two beautiful Isabellas:

Beautiful Bella being not so pleased with Johnny getting too close to Rory.

Pretty sure Johnny would have been more than happy taking Rory home with him.

We love you Wilde family, and hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay for fun get-togethers! I'm sad I missed it.

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh! Bella is telling Johnny how it is! Missed you three the second you were gone--thanks for still being my LP. Sad we missed you too Lem, we'll have to coordinate our home trips better ;)