Okay okay so I know it's only September, but I have been telling Brad all week how excited I am for Christmas. Even just thinking about the food, decorations, the music, the fun is just making me wish it were November so it'd at least be acceptable to set up the tree and hang the stockings. My sister laughed when I called her earlier, about all the homemade ornaments I want us to make together. Now if it were only less than 90 degrees here, maybe we could get things going.
I've been scouring the Internet looking for ideas for ornaments to make with the kids or that are just kid-friendly. With two little ones that both have an interest in sparkly things that are easily breakable, I'm thinking the felt, paper, and gingerbread ornaments would probably be better.
I love the ideas here, here and here. Oh Martha, how you never let me down. Honestly I have bookmarked about 50 more, but am trying to not go overboard.
1 comment:
My girls have been listening to the Chipmunks Christmas CD since June. . .
Post a Comment