We went to the Utah State Fair on Wednesday and had a blast! Johnny loved all the animals, especially the bunny rabbits. We saw most of the typical fair things including vendors, a hypnotist, sheep, cattle, chickens and other crazy looking fowl, and some not typical things, like sea lions. I will be honest, I have never seen sea lions at a fair before, but Johnny loved it. He was pretty much devastated when we left the fair after the show, because he didn't believe it was over and kept crying to go back.

These sea lions were very entertaining, Johnny loved when they danced. One of them even did the moon walk!

Johnny waiting for his pony ride

He did great and didn't even really need Brad to help him (I love that Johnny is wearing his "That's how I roll!" shirt and that Brad proudly wore his stud {muffin} shirt in public finally)

He loved his pony ride and we loved spending the evening together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment