After the craziness died down some what, and after Brad and I also got a little taste of it ourselves unfortunately, we were all ready for bed Tuesday night when Johnny came into our room crying to go night-night with us. We were both so tired so we just let him in the bed. Maybe I should have remembered what a bed-hog he is, but it was nice to see how happy he was in the morning.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Yucky
I had big plans for Labor Day. It's such a nice holiday because classes have only been in session for a week, so Brad usually doesn't have too much going on, he gets the day off from work, the weather is nice. . . but it did not turn out so well for us this year. The kids got sick. Both of them, at the same time. Super yuck. They woke up from their naps on Sunday, and then both started throwing up. I won't share the play-by-play, but let's just say bedding was changed multiple times, the washer and dryer were running non-stop, we'd already brought out the shampooer, many many baths were needed, and well, you get the picture and it wasn't pretty.
After the craziness died down some what, and after Brad and I also got a little taste of it ourselves unfortunately, we were all ready for bed Tuesday night when Johnny came into our room crying to go night-night with us. We were both so tired so we just let him in the bed. Maybe I should have remembered what a bed-hog he is, but it was nice to see how happy he was in the morning.

After the craziness died down some what, and after Brad and I also got a little taste of it ourselves unfortunately, we were all ready for bed Tuesday night when Johnny came into our room crying to go night-night with us. We were both so tired so we just let him in the bed. Maybe I should have remembered what a bed-hog he is, but it was nice to see how happy he was in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dude....that way sucks. Nothing like a ruined holiday weekend. Really sorry. It's a good thing our kids are so dang cute, eh?
Post a Comment