Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Delicious

Today I made Johnny pancakes. This was the first time I made them for him since last week when he dumped out the ENTIRE bowl full of batter on the living room floor. Such a good little helper. Thanks to that experience, I stood at the stove flipping those pancakes while holding Bela until they were all cooked. Johnny was shoveling those pancakes in his mouth like there was no tomorrow, and kept running back into the kitchen with his plate saying, "More, more."

After handing him his FIFTH pancake, I finally finished cooking them all, and headed into the living room to join Johnny. When I walked in, I found Johnny eating his pancake in a new place:


Apparently it's more delicious eating it up in the window sill, staring out at the beautiful window well. Of course once I brought the camera out he was all the more pleased with himself. I love this kid.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe there's not syrup all over the windows! He's turning into such a big boy. Sad! He's still pretty dang cute, though.

Tiffany said...

um....wow. wow. w.o.w. I can't believe this post!! Pancake batter and carpet are not a good combination. Pretty sure Cory would have been coming home early that night! You're a good sport. and it's a dang good thing that boy is so darling! :)