Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Saturday 6.26.10

On Saturday morning we went to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Goodrich. Brad and I had decided to not tell my grandparents we were coming into town so that we could surprise them. My grandma always has a hair appointment on Saturdays, so we showed up as my grandparents were walking out of the salon. Boy were they surprised, I don't think my grandma realized who we were until I started hugging my grandpa. But she sure was happy to see her great-grandchildren. We did get some great video from our visit, but somehow in all the excitement, forgot to snap any pictures.

After Bellevue, we headed over to Emma's rocking 5th birthday party.

Baby Bela kept me company while I was on door patrol

Emma picked these glasses out as part of her party favors
They were a hit

As were the kazoos

We had a great time at the party, thanks for inviting us!

No comments: