Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Monday and Tuesday 6.28 and 6.29.10
We purposely jam-packed our first few days of our vacation so that our last few could be spent just relaxing with family. Johnny's dream come true would be living next door to Emma and Stevie so he could play with them every day. Whenever I put him down for a nap or for the night, he'd always say, "Wake up and see Emma." My sister's house has such a fun backyard for kids to play in and I felt so safe just sending Johnny out to play with his cousins.







We were sad to leave, but are so happy we were able to visit my family so much recently. The kids did so well on the flight home, I felt bad that it was such a late flight. They both miraculously fell asleep and stayed asleep from the flight, to baggage claim, to the car, and then into the house. We were definitely blessed. Aren't they so adorable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment