It's going great. Ever since I laid Johnny down on the big boy bed he's slept in it every night. Sister loves the crib. They love being in the same room. We love that they're learning to sleep through so much more. Before the new arrangement, Johnny was a pretty light sleeper and would sometimes freak out if you came into his room after he'd fallen asleep. Now he barely even makes a peep and just rolls over if you come into the room.
I especially love it when I can hear them on the monitor talking to each other before they fall asleep. Sometimes Bela will cry a little, and Johnny will say "Bela cry for ba-ba?" Or in the mornings if they wake up at the same time, they'll be jibber-jabbing back and forth to each other laughing.
There have also been no attacks whatsoever, for which I'm sure Bela is grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment