Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mmmm. . . Muffins

This morning we made muffins for breakfast. Johnny helped. He loves to help in the kitchen and surprisingly usually does a great job without too much of a mess. Once the muffins were done, I gave each of the kids one, and put the muffin tin on the counter as far back as I could. Silly me, thinking that would stop Johnny. Unbeknownst to me, he'd gotten a chair and helped himself to the rest of the muffins, randomly placing them all over the house.

Once I realized this, I started looking for the muffins and putting them up high away from Johnny's reach. That is why Sister was crying in the picture, she was afraid I was going to take away the muffin Johnny had stolen for her. I let them keep their contraband (he'd taken an extra for himself too) and they were very happy.


In other exciting news, Bela is going to be 1 in less than two weeks. She enjoys playing with blocks, peek-a-boo, reading books, and going for walks. I can't believe how this last year has gone by slow and fast all at the same time. Johnny currently loves chocolate milk, Toy Story, the color orange, and triangles. I really wish they weren't growing up so fast, but I love being able to play with them all day long.

3 comments:

Fran Ross said...

If Stevie sees this picture of Bela he will know John had something to do with it and will never let John come to his house again.
I'm glad that John likes triangles. Looks like someone is getting ready for preschool!

The Cunninghams said...

I love it. They are seriously so cute! I love reading about you guys and I definitely think a get together in necessary!

Jamie said...

Everyday is such an adventure! :)