Monday, August 11, 2008

Celebration!!


This week marks the end of classes for Summer term at BYU, and Brad will finish with both his finals on Wednesday. We're celebrating the end of the term and taking advantage of the break before fall semester, by going to Washington this next week. It will be the first time since we were married that we've been back, and we're very excited for all the time we'll be able to spend with family and friends. None of my siblings have met Johnny yet, and my Grandma and Grandpa Goodrich are excited to see him for the first time as well.

Brad has been to Washington twice before, both times were a year ago exactly. He came in early August when I went to the temple, and then we came together two weeks later for our wedding reception. They were both extremely short visits, which meant that I didn't get to show him around town at all. One of the places that I love is Kerry Park, which is downtown on Queen Anne hill and where the picture of Seattle above was taken. I also want to take him to Pike Place Market, a Mariners game, Alki Beach, Snoqualmie Falls, and a bunch of other fun places.
Here are some of the pictures of places I'd like Brad and Johnny to experience:



Pike Place Market (obviously)

Seattle Waterfront

A Mariners game at Safeco Field even though it's definitely not their best season

The Seattle Public Library - This place is amazing

If any of you have a favorite or must-see place in Seattle let me know. And yes Fran, we definitely will be hitting up the Kent Station.

No comments: