
Johnny celebrated turning 3 months old by taking his very first plane ride. This picture is what our sweet baby Johnny did pretty much the entire flight coming to Seattle. We left Utah to come and visit my parents and my brother and sister. I was a little worried about how Johnny would do on the flight, but as we were walking onto the plane he fell asleep in my arms and stayed asleep the entire way here. Hallelujah. When we were getting up to leave the plane the woman in front of me turned around and said, "I didn't even hear that baby at all." I told her he slept the whole way and she seemed upset and said she wished he had made some noise so she could have heard him. I just smiled and said "Sorry," but honestly you've got to be kidding me. I'm sure had he made some noise or cried everyone around me would have been annoyed wishing they didn't have to sit next to the crying baby. I guess you can't please everybody, but Johnny sure made his Mommy happy by being such a good little baby and taking a nap. Let's hope he sleeps the whole way back to Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment