We started out this adventure by packing. Johnny was not pleased when I laid him in his pack 'n play while I tried to accomplish this task. He still wanted out even with the mobile and the music playing. I was wondering how I was going to pack all three of us when this kid just seemed to want to be held. I picked up my sweet baby, and asked him if he'd stop crying if I let him help me pack. So I propped him up on our bed and he was quite happy and watched with a big smile on his face as I finished the job.
We got into Chesterfield late after some bad traffic, construction work, and a detour eating dinner. Daylen brought Brooks over so he could meet his cousin. I think Brooks looks so adorable here with his eyes wide open. I've mostly only seen him while he's sleeping. Even though these two are only 7 weeks apart, you can see what a difference that makes when they're this little.
Look what proud Dads these two are
Ok, I know nobody else liked this unwelcome guest and I don't blame them. Stray cats can be kind of a pain. But I sure love petting any playful kitty. Brad was nice and drove me up to his parents' place and found this little guy for me just so I could pet him.
Brad was quite pleased to climb the ladder inside the Perkins' Cabin. It was so much fun seeing all the places Brad has told me so much about.
But apparently not exciting enough to keep these two awake. It was such a fun weekend and great to be able to visit with everyone in Idaho. Brad also blogged about our trip, which you can read about it on his blog. I will definitely be posting the videos of Brad and Daylen and Maurie jumping off the high platform in Lava.
No comments:
Post a Comment