Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

This is my husband Brad. There are many reasons why I think he is so wonderful, and I will share a few of them with you.



Reason 1: He loves taking naps on the couch. Especially Sunday naps. He looks so adorable when he's fast asleep without a care in the world. Until someone (never me) comes by and accidentally wakes him up because they are bored.



Reason 2: He doesn't laugh at me when I ask him to constantly take my picture next to random things. This picture was taken last fall at the Utah State Fair. I love going to a fair of any kind, and I was so excited to go to this one in Salt Lake. Even though we didn't go on any rides because I was pregnant, we still had so much fun just being together.



Reason 3: He is always so thoughtful and kind. He surprises me often with notes, little gifts, and even flowers. And he always gets "it's the thought that counts" points when he forgets the hidden flower in the trunk.


Reason 4: He is such a wonderful father. Johnny loves him, and he loves Johnny. The kid lights up when he sees his dad, and the two always have such a good time together.



Reason 5: Ok, I know looks aren't everything, but seriously, this guy is just so handsome. I married a wonderful man who is smart, kind, funny, thoughtful, and pretty much amazing in every way!

No comments: