Monday, August 25, 2008

Part Two

Friday was our last full day in Washington and we tried to fill every minute of it with fun. My friends Amanda and Dennis came over and met Johnny for the first time and then we headed over to Southcenter to eat lunch. I definitely got lost in that mall, it's completely different than when I used to live here. Fran laughed at me because I got so disoriented.




Later on we watched Emma and Stevie play on the toys at the mall and headed back home so they could take a dip in their little wading pool. I'll have to post some video of Uncle Stevie joining in on the fun. He couldn't stay in for too long though, because he and Brad headed downtown to go to the Mariners game. Brad had never been to Safeco field before, and even though the Mariners are having a rough season, they won their game.



Brad said he and Stephen had a great time and he would love to go back. Especially if the Mariners happen to play the Cubs in an interleague game. He probably just would not get the chilli nachos again. Maybe next time we'll go to a game together.


Johnny loved meeting his Uncle Stevie for the first time as well, and I think Stephen liked meeting his new little nephew too. Stephen thanks again for being such a great baby-sitter. I'm sure it was probably not just your favorite hour, but also Johnny's. He can just tell when someone feels very comfortable with a baby. He wants you to hurry up and come to Utah so you can watch him again real soon.
We had so much fun visiting and were sad to say good-bye, but we hope to see everyone again soon. We also just want to give a special thanks to Johnny, for being the best baby ever and not crying at all on either flight. He's a keeper.

No comments: