
This is a picture of my sister Melinda and myself. I do not think we could be mistaken for twins, but I think it's pretty obvious to most people that we are sisters. We both were expecting our first child around the same time. I had my baby boy first on May 15. She saw the pictures Brad sent out after Johnny was born, and I remember her telling me she thought her baby would look similar to mine. Lo and behold five weeks later baby Henry came into the world on June 19. I was surprised when I saw his pictures. Melinda got over her surprise as well, and we're hoping these two cousins become great friends!

Baby Henry on the left, and Baby Johnny on the right. Both are about six weeks old in their pictures. And yes, that baby does have blond hair!!
2 comments:
I still don't know how I feel about that.
Oh yeah, and what about me?? Am I not your favorite sister?
Post a Comment